Why Work With Us?
Geekcon Valley is a data-driven SEO specialist agency with the aim to help clients’ brands rank high in search. We are currently looking for qualified candidates to deliver impactful driving business growth.
- Startup environment where creativity, collaboration and communication is valued
- Hands-on learning experience which ensures that you are making a real impact
- Opportunity to learn and utilise new global technological solutions
- Opportunity to work with clients from various industries
- True empowerment at work
- Freedom of working from home 2 days a week, and 3 days in the office
- Manage sales team revenue and operate the daily routine of the team.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate new contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer and business partner
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to clients and internal management team
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales target
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with production team to identify and grow opportunities
- Communicate with production team regarding to customer’s requirement and KPIs
- Master or Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Marketing / Advertising or Related field
- At lease 4 years experiences working in Digital Marketing, Advertising, Marketing or Related field
- Strong understanding of interactive media, online advertising, and experience forging relationships with mid to senior level clients
- Motivated to hunt for new opportunities and expand client relationships
- Excellent communication skills, including phone, presentation, and writing skills
- Ability to quickly learn and apply in the field
- Experience/strong comfort level working with/presenting to clients
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously and interact with multiple internal teams.
- Strong strong interpersonal/communication and organizational skills
- Highly organized and an exceptional multi-tasker
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Power Point skills
- A self-starter and thinks outside of the box
- Works effectively in a fast-paced, energetic team environment