Why Work With Us?
Geekcon Valley is a data-driven SEO specialist agency with the aim to help clients’ brands rank high in search. We are currently looking for qualified candidates to deliver impactful driving business growth.
- Startup environment where creativity, collaboration and communication is valued
- Hands-on learning experience which ensures that you are making a real impact
- Opportunity to learn and utilise new global technological solutions
- Opportunity to work with clients from various industries
- True empowerment at work
- Freedom of working from home 2 days a week, and 3 days in the office
Finding the right candidate for the organization is one of the challenges for the recruiters. The candidate not only needs to match the eligibility criteria & experience level but also you have to find someone who will be the right fit with Our organizational culture.
– Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
– Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
– Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
– Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
– Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
– Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
– Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
– Provides support and guidance to HR generalists, management, and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise.
– Manage day-to-day office operations; oversee and coordinate overall office activities and provide administrative support to the executive leadership such as office supply, packing material, maid, security guards, pest control, uniforms, property/car insurance and so on.
– Thai nationality only
– Degree(s) in Human Resources, Administration or related fields
– Minimum 3 years working experience in management role
– Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
– Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
– In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best practices
– People oriented and results driven
– Good communication skills in Thai and English